Weekend Domestic Cleaners
This job has now closed
Contract hours: Part time, 5 or 10 hours per week, Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 2pm, 35/52 weeks per year
Salary: £2,313 - £4,626 per annum
Closing date: 25 October 2023, 12:00 pm
Are you a student looking for regular weekend work, or someone looking for an opportunity to undertake additional work and bring in further income?
If so, this is a great opportunity for you. We are currently seeking Weekend Domestic Cleaners to join our domestic team. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the areas where you work. You need to be reliable and hardworking and a good timekeeper. Full training will be provided.
At Uppingham, we value our people and offer a warm, compassionate, and mutually supportive community. Join us, and you’ll enjoy a range of benefits that reflect our appreciation for our team members. These benefits include:
- 50% contribution to premiums for School’s private health scheme
- Free membership of dual-use Sports Centre (£25 annual joining fee)
- Free staff lunches in term-time
- School fee discount for children of staff (subject to change at any time)
- Retail, gym, supermarket, cinema and restaurant discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme which provides a range of support including counselling and legal advice
- Occupational Health Services to support staff who have health/medical issues
- Free annual ‘flu jabs’
- Recognised as a “Disability Confident” employer
- Recognised as a “Mindful” employer
Uppingham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
All positions at the School are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, therefore ALL convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings (including those which would normally be considered ‘spent’ under the Act) MUST be declared, subject to the DBS filtering rules. All information given will be treated as confidential and each case will be taken on its merits. Failure to disclose this information may result in the withdrawal of an offer of employment or immediate termination of employment.
Uppingham School is an equal opportunities employer.
Working at Uppingham
Uppingham is a vibrant, stimulating, energetic and forward-looking school. Our community is made up of talented people offering a diverse range of experiences. We welcome applications from candidates who are both experienced and new to working within the independent education sector.