Weekend Domestic Cleaners
This job has now closed
Contract hours: Part time
Salary: £2,313 - £4,626 per annum
Closing date: 3 December 2023, 11:59 pm
If you’re a student seeking regular weekend work or someone eager to engage in additional employment for extra income, then Uppingham School has an excellent opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for Weekend Cleaners to join our dedicated team. Your role will involve maintaining high standards of cleanliness in all areas of the boarding house.
If you are reliable, hardworking, a good timekeepers, we’d love to hear from you. It doesn’t matter if you have not done this type of work before, because full training will be provided.
You will enjoy a range of benefits that reflect our appreciation:
- 50% contribution to premiums for School’s private health scheme
- Free membership of dual-use Sports Centre (£25 annual joining fee)
- Free staff lunches in term-time
- School fee discount for children of staff (subject to change at any time)
- Retail, gym, supermarket, cinema and restaurant discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme which provides a range of support including counselling and legal advice
- Occupational Health Services to support staff who have health/medical issues
- Free annual ‘flu jabs’
- Recognised as a “Disability Confident” employer
- Recognised as a “Mindful” employer
- 25% Holiday Club discount for children of (Uppingham/Maidwell Hall) School
Uppingham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
All positions at the School are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, therefore ALL convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings (including those which would normally be considered ‘spent’ under the Act) MUST be declared, subject to the DBS filtering rules. All information given will be treated as confidential and each case will be taken on its merits. Failure to disclose this information may result in the withdrawal of an offer of employment or immediate termination of employment.
Uppingham School is an equal opportunities employer.
Working at Uppingham
Uppingham is a vibrant, stimulating, energetic and forward-looking school. Our community is made up of talented people offering a diverse range of experiences. We welcome applications from candidates who are both experienced and new to working within the independent education sector.