Office Senior Administrator
This job has now closed
Contract hours: Part time
Salary: £16,167.28 per annum
Closing date: 5 February 2024, 9:00 am
We are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to become a key part of Maidwell Hall School. If you are a confident, flexible, and friendly individual, we would love to hear from you. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine work ethic, and the motivation to establish and improve efficient administrative systems.
This role entails active participation in various functions across the school. Join our dynamic team and assume a pivotal role in supporting diverse administrative functions crucial to the seamless operation of our school.
- Managing all aspects of reporting and setting up the system, working with colleagues such as IT to amend any major changes to reporting layouts.
- Adding pupils to classes, managing data within the Engage system.
- Ordering report covers, ensuring all reports are submitted on time.
- Proofreading reports, amending, collating and sending them out to parents.
- Creating new year academic databases.
- Creating jot forms for all staff.
- Assisting the Deputy Head Co-curricular with activity options, and amending data as required.
- Booking transportation for fixtures, trips and school bus journeys.
- Liaising with colleagues across two school sites.
- Communicating with Parents.
- Working on the leavers programme.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- An enthusiastic and customer-focused approach.
- Good computer skills.
Join us a Senior Administrator and become a valued member of our dynamic team at Maidwell Hall School.
In return, Maidwell Hall School offers an excellent range of benefits, which include:
- 50% contribution to premiums for the School’s private health scheme
- Free Westfield Healthcare
- Free membership of dual-use Uppingham School Sports Centre (£25 annual joining fee)
- Free staff lunches in term-time
- School fee discount
- 25% Holiday Club discount for children of (Uppingham/Maidwell Hall) School
- Retail, gym, supermarket, cinema and restaurant discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Occupational Health Services
- Free annual flu jabs
- Recognised as a “Disability Confident” employer
- Recognised as a “Mindful” employer
- Recognised as “Investors in Diversity”
The closing date for applications is Monday 5th February 2024.
Interviews will take place Monday 12th February 2024.
Uppingham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
All positions at the School are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, therefore ALL convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings (including those which would normally be considered ‘spent’ under the Act) MUST be declared, subject to the DBS filtering rules. All information given will be treated as confidential and each case will be taken on its merits. Failure to disclose this information may result in the withdrawal of an offer of employment or immediate termination of employment.
Uppingham School is an equal opportunities employer.
Working at Uppingham
Uppingham is a vibrant, stimulating, energetic and forward-looking school. Our community is made up of talented people offering a diverse range of experiences. We welcome applications from candidates who are both experienced and new to working within the independent education sector.